Check-ins/registrations are due by: Monday Oct 1st (Boys weekend) by 10PM
-Online Check in registration documents must include:
• Approved/Certified Roster from your State/National Association (USYSA or US Club)
• Player/Coach Pass Cards
• Permission to Travel (If needed)
-No changes to the verified roster after 5pm on October 3rd (Boys)
-Instructions for check-in uploading ….
UPLOAD the documents to GotSoccer
▪ Log in to your team’s GotSoccer page with your username and password.
▪ Select Tournament name.
▪ Select the “Documents” tab.
▪ Select the labels from the drop-down list in the “Team Document Upload” box and upload the appropriate files.
-All check in questions please email Dominic@gotsoccer.com
Arkansas United Soccer Club formerly known as Little Rock Futbol Club has been a 501c3 nonprofit youth organization serving our community since 1980. Our principal mission is the promotion of youth soccer. We strive to instill a love for the game in each of our players and to provide an atmosphere where each player may participate and progress according to his or her interest and ability. We take great pride in developing our players as athletes, students and responsible young men and women. Our players form life-long friendships with their club mates, acquire leadership, teamwork and sportsmanship skills that ultimately prepare them for life beyond soccer.